This cheat sheet will help you find solutions to common problems in patient satisfaction.
- Accurately identify patient pain points
- Deliver post-visit information that keeps readmission rates down
- Optimize staff utilization
- Help staff as they maneuver new or unusual areas
- Drive a patient-first attitude
Short on time? Don’t worry. This guide was designed to help you find solutions fast. Let’s get started.
Hospitals with “excellent” HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) ratings between 2008 and 2014 had a net margin of 4.7%. That’s nearly 3% higher than hospitals with “low” ratings. Hospitals must carefully balance providing patients high quality care with realistically addressing bottom-line factors like HCAHPS.