This guide includes three chapters:
- Beacon Identifiers - a quick recap of how beacons work, includes real-world use cases
- Beacon Transmission Power - understanding configuration settings and how they affect your deployment
- Beacon Interval - evaluating how interval can affect your network's efficiency
In this short guide, we'll also answer such questions as:
- How much beacon range is necessary?
- When should you use a higher Tx Power?
- How often should you expect to replace beacon batteries?
- What are beacon installation best practices?
If you’re new to beacons, planning your first deployment, or wondering how to optimize your existing beacon fleet, this guide is your starting point.